Please leave comments and suggestions about the new website.
BACK TO SCHOOL
First Day of School is August 14, 2014
HAWK POINT HERITAGE DAY
Sunday, September 7, 2014
Hawk Point Community Park
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
COUNTRY FRIED CHICKEN DINNERS
@ VFW Hall from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Prepared by the Hawk point Boosters Club Chefs
Carry Outs @ Community Building
- A Community Church Service in Park @ 10:00 am
- Variety Show @ 11:30 am
- TBHS Jazz Band @ 1:00 pm
- Fiddler's Contest @ 2:00 pm (Entertainment after contest by "Frank Stanek and the Country Limits" )
- Old Fashion Kids Games @ 2:00 pm
- Kiddie Tractor Pull @ 3:00 pm
- Auto Show (for car details call (636)338-4829)
- Craft Show from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Stop by the Community Building for the Quilt Display and Past Pictures
Sponsored by Hawk Point Boosters Club
8-5-14 Unofficial General Municipal Election Results
Please visit www.lcclerk.com
As approved by the Board of Alderman, beginning Monday, March 24, 2014, City Hall of Hawk Point, Missouri will be Temporarily Closed to the Public each Monday of the week until further notice.
Any Billing cycle date that should fall on a Monday will be addressed on the following business day.
If you should have any questions regarding this matter, please call City Hall during open business hours of Tuesday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.